In conjunction with the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant will assist in the administration and operation of the office. The individual must be a highly organized person with the initiative and capacity to take on tasks as required.
- Shall provide administrative support to the Executive Director and the Director of Hockey Operations.
- Shall perform general office duties: answering telephones, assist with registrations, evaluations, playoffs, criminal record checks, jersey organization, scholarships, etc.
- Shall make up, distribute, and collect game sheets from each arena on a regular schedule and inform the Director of Hockey Operations of any incidents that require suspension administration.
- In conjunction with the Director of Hockey Operations, shall collect all AP player lists.
- Shall prepare grant applications for funding available through Hockey Sask and the City of Prince Albert.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, shall serve as facilities manager to plan and organize coaching clinics, referee clinics, annual and special meetings.
- Shall serve as a member of the public relations committee and be directly responsible for coordinating sponsorship solicitation through Prince Albert corporate business and service organizations.
- Shall direct all PAH Tournaments. This will include conducting a tournament organization meeting with all coaches at the beginning of the season to appoint tournament coordinators that will assist in tournament organization.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Shall perform any duty as required by resolution of the Board of Directors.
- Level of passion, drive and ambition as well as standards of quality, commitment and expertise which are consistent with PAH philosophy.
- Personal characteristics and nature in the office are a match with PAH philosophy.
- Ability to work solitarily or remotely with appropriate independence and right amount of team reliance and collaboration.
- Experience maintaining and updating a database.
- Thorough understanding of PAH structure and operations.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills; ability to balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and objectives through high levels of integrity and earning others’ trust and respect.
- Excellent understanding of Windows-based computers and email operations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work staggered hours, evenings and weekends as necessary.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org