Summer Hockey Registration
June 14 & 15
at the Art Hauser Centre
PAMHA does not have a debit or credit machine.
The Bantam and Midget teams will be playing in the Sask Valley League for the 2016-17 season
We will be asking bantam aged players at registration if they would be interested in a Rec League.
Posted Dated Cheques can be made out for the following dates:
June 30, 2016
July 15, 2016
July 30, 2016
August 20, 2016
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: SHA Coach Mentor
The Saskatchewan Hockey Association is seeking individuals to fill the positions of SHA Coach Mentors. Under the direction of the Senior Coordinator Hockey Development-Coaching the SHA Coach Mentor shall assist in the recruitment and Retention of Players and Coaches in the game.
The positions focus is entirely on assisting INITIATION Teams within an assigned Region of Saskatchewan, Mentoring coaches at the Initiation age groups – Increase Coaching Competency at the lower age groups in order to plan practices more effectively and efficiently; focus on skills development within the Long Term Athlete Development Model. Promote Coaching Development through Coach Mentorship Sessions/Initiatives with the Minor Hockey Associations Boards and Coaches. Promote the benefits of Cross Ice Hockey.
Qualifications & Knowledge
· Encourage and demonstrate positive leadership.
· 5-6 years in the game as coach/ /administrator.
· Knowledge and Respect of SHA Provincial Development Programs and Policies.
· Minimum Coach Certifications – Respect in Sport, Coach 1 - Intro, Coach 2 - Level and Development 1.
· Provide a Criminal Record Check
· Ability to identify, correct and demonstrate skills.
· Proven communication skills oral and written.
· Ability to be work within a team environment.
· Must be very organized and has excellent time management skills
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Personal Vehicle.
· Basic computer skills.
For Information Contact